Home-Start Southport & Formby A Family & Children’s Charity
What Is Home-Start?
Home-Start is a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with at least one child under 5 years of age. Home-Start Southport & Formby began in 2001 and is now one of over 340 schemes in the UK. Volunteers offer regular support, friendship and practical help to families under stress in their own homes to prevent family crisis and breakdown. We would really like to hear from you if you are interested in getting involved with Home-Start Southport & Formby, or if you feel you could use our help.
Do You Ever Feel Like This?
- Isolated in your community, with no family nearby and struggling to make friends?
- Suffering with post-natal illness but finding it hard to talk to anyone about it?
- Having a hard time coping with your child’s illness?
- Overwhelmed by the death of a loved one?
- Struggling with the emotional and physical demands of having twins, triplets or more?
- Struggling to cope with a disability or relationship problems?
- Tired, unhappy, exhausted?
- Or any similar problems…
Home-Start can help you & your family.
Home-Start Southport & Formby is an Equal Opportunities organisation and is positively committed to opposing all direct and indirect discrimination in the organisation against people on the grounds of ethnic origin, religion, culture, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age and family status.
We Are Funded By
VOLUNTEER Preparation Course Starting Soon. Our Volunteer open morning on Friday 15th September was a great success. Thank to all who were available to attend and to those who have applied to become a Home-Start Southport & Formby Volunteer. We look forward to...
You can make donations to Home-Start Southport & Formby via the Virgin Money Giving website: www.virginmoneygiving.com Just search for Home-Start Southport & Formby in the Donate To Charity search box.
Can you offer 2-3 hours a week to help a local family? Volunteering is fun, rewarding and inspiring. If you have parenting experience and some time to help we would like to meet you. Find out more about becoming a volunteer – contact us for an information pack by...